I saw this random pic online yesterday and it made me giggle. The first thing I thought was how I love living where I don’t have to follow my dogs around and pick up their shit. I deal with enough shit and don’t want to worry about my dogs. I then started listing reasons in my head why it’s awesome living in BFE.
1. NO shit picking up. Except for the few times in the summer when the kids are playing in the yard and I freak out and scoop it out of their way. I’m working on training them not to crap in the yard. The dogs…..not the kids.
2. I can lock my kids out of the house and make them play outside for any given amount of time and not worry about them being picked up by a stranger. Granted, they would bring them back, but it’s still nice not to worry.
4. I can drink water straight from the tap. Or a tank if the need arises. No filters, bottles, etc. Just pure water that tastes like a little piece of heaven.
5. My boys are 8 and 6 and they drive better than most people I’ve encountered in the city. True story.
6. I can enjoy the things I grew up doing on a daily basis. (Weather permitting)
7. Enough said. How could this NOT make you smile!
8. I have thousands of acres of my own running track. And the only predator I have to worry about is a coyote every now and then.
10. NO ONE living within peeping distance of my house. I have a large personal bubble.
So these are just a few of the reasons I love it where we live! I wouldn’t trade it for anywhere else in the world!
Do you love it where you live, or do you dream of moving to another place?